The application process is now closed.
Can I apply?
You need to:
- be 18+
- be teacher or have an interest in teaching adult people.
- The Workshops are open to any adult citizen who is a national of or permanently residing (or registered as refugee or asylum-seeker) in one of the Programme countries, namely: the 27 Member States of the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway (EFTA-EEA countries) and Turkey (candidate country).
We will prioritise applications of educators who work with excluded learners with additional support needs such as prison or street educators. Even if we are looking for group of 2 people per country we will also accept individual application.
- Express your interest, as soon as possible to Raphael: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Fill the application form (click on the bubble "Download The Application" to open it),
- Send the application to Raphael: email@example.com
- Send the last page signed and fully completed either by fax (0044 113 242 0999) or by email (send a scan) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please not that your application will not be valide without this part.
At reception of your application, we will send you a delivery receipt. If you don't receive an email before a week after you sent your application, please check your Junk Box. If you don't have any news, please contact us again: email@example.com / 0044 113 242 0888.